Friday, November 28, 2008

Purple Garlic Mash Potatoes


I just wanted to share with you all our purple garlic mash potatoes we had for Thanksgiving with my family. Yes, the potatoes are actually purple... they're supposed to be more of a blue color, but for whatever reason they turned out purple. My Mom works for the WSU experiment station in Prosser, and one of the doctors is trying to make red, white and blue chips! It was a little freaky because they were so purple, but at least they tasted good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! BTW, I loooove the dishes, they are beautiful! :)

Lindsey Armstrong said...

Thanks Joyce! I still need to figure out how to leave you a comment...I'll have Dan figure it out for me...hehe

Alice said...

Barney tators. Hmmm..I would have to keep my eyes shut while I ate them. hehe
Did ya make purple french fries??That would be kinda cool.