Thursday, October 23, 2008

Two Words

Remem​ber your answe​rs have to be two words​.



1.Where​ is your cell phone​?​ in purse

2.One tattoo? just fine
3.
Your hair? needs cut

4.Your brother? don't have

5.Your sister? at work

6.Your favorite color? to many

7.Your dream last night​? very scary

8.Your favorite beverage? vanilla mocha

9.Your dream​/​goal? Happy family

10.The room you'​re in? Living room

11.Your ex? far away
12.
Your fear? family dying

13.Where​ do you want to be in 10 years​? with family

14.Where​ were you last night​? at church

15.With who? church family

16.Muffins? are okay

17.One of your wish list items​? new boots

18.Where​ you grew up? Prosser, Wash

19.The last thing​ you did? cleaned kitchen

20.What are you wearing? pants shirt

21.Your TV? not on

22.Your pets? big dog

23.Your computer? very nice

24.Your life? wonderfully happy

25.Your mood? very happy

26.Missing someone? my Grandma

27.Something you'​re not wearing? my socks

28.Favorite Place​? the beach

29.Your summer? very busy

30.Love someone? very much

31.Your favorite shape​? not sure

32.Last time you laugh​ed? with Mom

33.Last time you cried​? yesterday afternoon

34.Who will repost this? not sure

2 comments:

Alice said...

Yay!!!
I am so excited you have joined the BLOG family.
I was talking to my mom and dad today about how glad I am that you moved in down the street..and how you have become one of my best friends. I feel like I have known you forever.
I am looking forward to hanging out with you tonight. I can use some hearty laughter :D

Sally Ann said...

Welcome aboard!!! Good to see you here!